Mastering is $70 per track. Additional versions (instrumental, radio edit, CD, DDP, etc) are $30 per track.
Stem Mastering (6 stems or less) starts at $130 a track and may go up depending on how long I think it will take me to complete. Please contact me if you think you want stem mastering prior to submitting payment.
PREPARING YOUR TRACKS FOR MASTERING
– Listen to the mixdown file start to finish, be sure it is 100% correct before you send it.
– Name your mixdown files “Artist Name – Track Name.wav” please.
– I accept WAV and AIFF files at any bit depth and sample rate, but prefer 24bit files. Generally using the same sample-rate that your DAW was set to works best.
– If possible leave some headroom for me to work with, and make sure that the “Normalize” and “Dither” options are turned off in your DAW when you render.
– If you used a compressor, limiter, or other dynamics processing on the master channel of the DAW, please send me a version without these.
– Visit the Upload Page to send the files to me once ready.
– Payment is required up front for all clients. Once I have the payment confirmation, I’ll listen and let you know IF I think you should adjust the mixdown before I start the mastering.
SUBMITTING YOUR PAYMENT
Payments can be made via the PayPal shopping cart or clicking the Square logo below:
Masters are typically returned as 16bit/44.1kHz wav files. AIFF, AAC, FLAC, MP3, Mastered for iTunes, and Streaming Optimized (-16LUFS/-1TP) files at any bit-depth or sample-rate are available if needed.
I offer 2 mastering revisions per song for free, additional revisions are $30 each.
Please listen to the mastered track on as many different playback systems as possible before asking for a revision. Changing the mixdown after the mastering is complete may require starting over, and the full mastering rate may apply if the new mixdown is vastly different. I do try and avoid this whenever possible.
If you have any questions, contact me at: