Mastering is $100 per track. Additional versions (instrumental, radio edit, CD, DDP, etc) are $40 per track.
I offer 2 mastering revisions per song for free within 14 days, additional revisions are $40 each.
PREPARING YOUR TRACKS FOR MASTERING
– Listen to the mixdown file start to finish, be sure it is 100% correct before you send it.
– Name your mixdown files “Artist Name – Track Name.wav” please.
– I accept WAV and AIFF files at any bit depth and sample rate, but prefer 24bit files. Generally using the same sample-rate that your DAW was set to works best.
– If possible leave some headroom for me to work with, and make sure that the “Normalize” and “Dither” options are turned off in your DAW when you render.
– If you used a compressor, limiter, or other dynamics processing on the master channel of the DAW, please send me a version without these.
– Visit the Upload Page to send the files to me once ready.
– Payment is required up front for all clients. Once I have the payment confirmation, I’ll listen and let you know if I think you should adjust the mixdown before I start the mastering.
SUBMITTING YOUR PAYMENT
Payments can be made via the PayPal shopping cart, or by clicking the Square logo below if you prefer not to use PayPal.
Masters are typically returned as 16bit/44.1kHz wav files. AIFF, AAC, FLAC, MP3, Mastered for iTunes, Streaming Optimized (-14LUFS/-1TP), or files at any bit-depth or sample-rate are also available if needed.
Please listen to the mastered track on as many different playback systems as possible before asking for a revision. Changing the mixdown after the mastering is complete may require starting over, and the full mastering rate may apply if the new mixdown is vastly different. I do try and avoid this whenever possible.
If you have any questions, contact me at: